Hape Cogworks Experimental Playset
Regular price $29.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Learn how gears work and introduce ideas like force, speed, and connectivity the basics of engineering and physics leap out of the toybox and into your kid's imagination through the magic of this do-it-yourself science kit.
Encourage your preschooler's inner engineer with this colorful and interactive pin-and-pegboard playset. Fun, decorated backgrounds include a robot, rocket and car, and your child will love using the colorful pins and gears to make them come to life.
- Includes 6 cogs, 6 cardboard backgrounds, 7 cardboard decorations, 100 pins and pegboard, all in a convenient and lockable carrying case
- Make the robot’s arms wave, steer the car and launch a rocket! Inspire young minds with this indoor engineering playset for preschoolers. Introduce children to STEAM learning and help them understand physics basics like force, speed and connectivity
- Strengthens fine motor skills
- Colorful cogs, cardboard backgrounds and decorations, along with 100 pins, make this toy more engaging for little minds than other classic gear playsets. All of the elements are easily stored in a lockable carry case
- Encourage self-learning and early childhood development with this hands-on scientific toy. Spark a love for science as kids make gear work or express themselves through art by arranging the brightly colored pins
- Every part of the Hape Cogworks Experimental Playset is a functional and educational toy made with child-safe materials that are free of BPA and phthalate. The solid construction makes this a long-lasting toy your child can play with for years to come
- Makes a great gift!
Suitable for kids 3 years old and above