HABA Kullerbu Spiral Track
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Age: 2 - 8
- Years This adaptable and expandable ball track is a great introduction to the Kullerbu Play World with crazy curves for Paul the ball to speed around and entertaining special effects.
- Insert, click, done – assembling a play world could hardly be easier. Nothing can easily shake the Kullerbü tracks – even when the overly eager little master track builder accidentally bumps into them. The ramps, straight tracks, and curves have a hole on their lower side, into which the pins of the connecting elements snap snugly into place.
- Kullerbü is the perfect combination of wood and plastic parts and highlights the advantages of each material making this sturdy play system from HABA one that will last for your child's entire childhood - and beyond. Thanks to its large parts, which can’t be swallowed (ball Ø: 1 3/4 inches), they ensure playing fun for children from two years of age.
- 26 piece set includes 1 archway with little bell, 1 steep plastic ball curve, 5 wooden curve tracks, 2 wooden straight tracks, 2 wooden columns, 5 plastic floor connectors, 1 plastic connector, 1 plastic base, 1 starting block, 1 wooden Paul ball, 1 wooden ball, 5 decorative blocks.
- Kullerbü is also attractive and exciting for older children because its elements can be combined with fantastic effects and cute illustrations. This stimulates creativity and imagination and encourages children to experiment. The spiral track set can be expanded upon with the Sim-Sala-Kling Set, Magic Door Accessory, Connectors & Columns just to name a few. All sold separately.