Slumberkins Yak Kin - Acceptance Collection
Trying new things can be scary. Yak teaches children that it’s ok to take risks and help them understand that it's ok to not be perfect at something the first time they try it.
Learning to accept themselves as they are, gives little ones the freedom to love themselves and the courage to keep trying even when things are hard. Yak will walk paw-in-hand with them as they learn to trust themselves, develop a sense of self and start to explore the world around them.
- Yak Kin (14" tall)
- Yak Board Book
- Yak Affirmation Card
- Machine washable, air dry
- Intentionally designed without detachable plastic pieces to give caretakers piece of mind
- Kins measure 6" W x 14" L
- Soft and silky fur, perfect for smooshy hugs
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic fiberfill
- 100% Polyester material
- Board Book & Affirmation Card measure 5" W x 7" L