Safari Ltd. - Eastern Cottontail Rabbit Baby
Named for the white undersides of their tails, cottontail rabbits are members of the Sylvilagus genus and can be found all throughout North America, Central America, and South America. Cottontail rabbit infants generally have light tan coats that turn darker as they mature.
- Scientific Name: Genus Sylvilagus
- Characteristics: You can tell this little rabbit likes you because it’s not flashing its tail as a warning! Hand painted and immaculately sculpted, this figurine is exceptional as a toy for creative play, or as a tool to learn all about the natural world!
- Size and Color: Cottontail rabbit fur is often gray to dark brown, although immature individuals often have lighter color coats. 4.25 inches long and 2.75 inches tall, this figurine is a littler smaller than a soda can resting on its side.
- The Eastern Cottontail Rabbit Baby is part of the Incredible Creatures® collection.
- All of Safari Ltd.'s products are Non-toxic and BPA free.