Lalaboom - Bag of Beads and Accessories - 28 Pieces
Lalaboom beads offer children the opportunity to discover and develop their skills step by step. The large beads screw, snap, assemble and lace which allow you to build a multitude of multicolored and varied combinations and shapes. The different textures and contours are sure to inspire endless hours of creative mix-and-match exploration.
An evolving toy, Lalaboom pearls promote wise purchasing and show the child that a single toy can contain many possibilities that they will discover as they grow and learn.
- At 10 months, it’s time for sensory discoveries and the development of visual acuity thanks to the different textures and colors of the pearls, which your child begins to assemble
- At 15 months, your child opens and closes the pearls involving fine motor skills
- At 18 months, the child can mix the pearls together and create many combinations
- 24 months, it's time to build! Your child can create long links of beads and explore their creativity
- Around 36 months, the child can lace the beads thanks to the flexible lacing cord. Lacing is a first step toward learning to write!