Haakaa Generation 2 Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base 4 oz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Perfect for travelling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
- Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
- Size: 4 oz (100 ml)
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.